Social Media Intern SpecialistBookmark This
Lupus Foundation of America Connecticut Chapter
270 Farmington Avenue Suite 362
DescriptionHelp assist us (LFA CT) in developing and implementing our social media strategy to reach the organizational goals of...
•Spreading education, advocacy and awareness.
•Building a reliable and interactive community.
•Building a reputation as the "go to" source for Lupus information in Connecticut.
For more information visit our website: www.lupusct.org
ResponsibilitiesProduce and post well researched, relevant and enticing messages on social media avenues·
• Engage daily with donors, volunteers, fans, and followers
• Create and update daily, weekly, and monthly communication calendars and reports
• Collaborate with event coordinator, CEO and BOD to coordinate and maximize content creation and distribution.
Requirements• Strong communicator, with excellent writing, listening and critical thinking skills
• Knowledge publishing or participating on blogs, social news, video/photo sharing, and social networking applications
• Strong knowledge of social media best practices (and worst practices)
• Knowledge of a wide variety of social media applications and tools
• Basic knowledge of SEO
• Willingness to learn and research independently when needed
• Ability to organize data, keep accurate records, and prepare reports
• Currently majoring in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
• Solid understanding of the social media universe.