Social Media InternOrganic Gender
Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media Intern - SummerBookmark This
Culver City, CA
DescriptionAre you addicted to Facebook and Twitter? Do you secretly know all of the Instagram filters by heart? Do you geek out on social trends and viral videos? Do you want to be part of the largest independent YouTube network on the globe? Do you <3 video? If so, we want to hear from you.
To find our summer 2013 social media intern, we’re asking you to create a social media campaign about why YOU should be the next rockstar to join our savvy social media team.
Make a viral video about yourself. Create a Twitter campaign full of supporters. Launch a Facebook page with interactive apps. Or turn yourself into an Internet meme. Do whatever it takes to show off your social prowess -- we want to be entertained and enamored by your creative marketing skills.
Submit your resume and all relevant links to your social media campaign by Wednesday, June 5th to be considered. Candidates must be based in Los Angeles or find their own means of travel and accommodations to work in Los Angeles full-time this summer. Candidates must also be currently enrolled in a university and be able to receive school credit.
Interact with us here:
Be sure to interact with us via social media and let us know when you're launching your social campaign to intern with Fullscreen. Your resume and application is important but interacting with us via social media is equally, if not more, important. Good luck and have fun!
· Engage and interact with YouTube creators on Twitter and Facebook
· Build Fullscreen’s presence on Tumblr
· Create and report social media analytics
· Monitor interaction on the Fullscreen forums
· Research trending (and overall awesome) videos within our network to share via social networks
· Develop interactive campaigns (contests, questionnaires, challenges, etc.)
· Assist with Fullscreen’s YouTube channel programming
· Currently enrolled in a university (able to receive school credit)
· Deep interest in online video and social media
· Passionate about online video (especially YouTube!)
· Expertise in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, Instagram, Tumblr
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of Google Drive and MS Office
· Strong self-starter with a strong desire to create something unique while growing personally and professionally
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Final Cut is preferred but not required.