Social Media Interns Wanted For College Based CompanyUniversity Primetime
Social Media & PRGo Green Energy Savings & Solutions LLC.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Virtual Social Media InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Sales + Marketing InternDevNetwork
Social Media Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
DescriptionTT+SMITH is looking for a social media intern for the Fall 2012 semester to assist in building a strong social media presence and developing a new social media campaign. The individual will work independently on social media networks building a fan base on twitter, facebook and similar social media outlets. This individual will also be responsible for building a high content and interesting blog centered around art, design and home decor. This individual must be a team player and will need to have strong leadership, communication and design skills to be successful within this internship. The person taking this position must be innovative and will need to be able to take initiative. This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to build a social media campaign, can set reachable goals, works to exceed set goals and is well versed in social media. With proper communication and availability this position can be a remote position and a qualified applicant would be able to work outside of Michigan will contributing meaningful content to the social media presence of TT+SMITH. For questions, please reply with a resume to this email and leave your questions in the comment section before submission. Visit society6.com/ttsmith to see the designs you will be promoting. Thank you!
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update social media networks
- Builds a content heavy blog dedicated to art and design
- Responsible for the complete design and execution of the new TT+SMITH social media campaign
- Utilize social media expertise in innovative projects associated with twitter, facebook and other social media outlets
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Be enrolled or a recent graduate of a bachelor or master degree program focused on business, art, design, architecture, graphic design, marketing or communications
- Be highly focused, innovative, responsible and flexible