Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Online Sports Writer / Blogger Internship - FindBball.comFindBball
Writing and Social Media Marketing for well known professional in the Wellness IndustryKaya
Record Label __ Social Media InternHit Records Worldwide
Social Media & Community Management InternEZway Broadcasting
Social Media Intern for Bennett LicensingBookmark This
515 Louisiana Street, Suite 200
DescriptionBennett Licensing for Professionals is a firm in downtown Houston that partners with the Wagnon Law Group. We focus our practice on achieving and maintaining professional licensing and are looking to expand into business compliance consulting. Bob Bennett & Associates is currently seeking to fill an unpaid & part-time social media internship position. This position will be directed towards individuals who are interested in learning the legal aspect of marketing, advertising, and use of social media in the Texas legal system.
ResponsibilitiesThe social media intern will be exposed to multiple aspects of the firm and will be expected to compile and present a portfolio of work completed through the internship. Intern will be responsible for sending out daily birthday greetings, updating and managing social networking sites, updating the firm's website, managing search engine optimization, creating the firms informational YouTube videos and newsletters, helping with continuing legal education programs, and managing CRM software. In addition, minimal office work may be assigned, including answering phones and preparing correspondence.
1. Updating and managing social networking sites
2. Updating the firm's website
3. Creating the firms informational YouTube videos and newsletters
4. Organization of events for various professionals and professional organizations
5. Maintenance of an extensive collection of articles
6. Creation of blog content
7. Maintenance of on-line advertisements
8. Engagement in social media campaigns
9. Monitoring and optimizing SEO rankings
Requirements1. Must be a college junior or senior.
2. Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
3. Must be creative and organized.
4. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
5. Must have a desire to learn and work in marketing.
6. Should have a firm grasp on public relations basics (writing press releases, legal ads, basic copywriting, etc.)