Writing and Social Media Marketing for well known professional in the Wellness IndustryKaya
Record Label __ Social Media InternHit Records Worldwide
Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternEZway Broadcasting
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreBookmark This
M.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
DescriptionABOUT M.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC:
We are a start-up online bookstore that is building a children's community of health awareness. M.I.R.A.C.L.E. serves as a strategy to prevent and modify emotional behaviors regarding the acceptance of others; while educating and enhancing communication between children, parents, peers and community members.
We are looking for an intern that is energetic and very social who desire an ideal opportunity to oversee the development and execution of social media marketing. The idea intern must have a specific interest in social media marketing and public relations; as they will be instrumental in increasing the social media presence and visibility for our fundraising and marketing campaigns. Additionally, these interns will gain hands-on experience through networking, customer relations, research, and testing new publicity efforts.
This is an unpaid part-time internship. The intern will be expected to contribute between 5 and 7 hours per week; unless you have more time you would like to offer. Schedule is flexible. The intern will work remotely on his/her own computer and may work from home, but can expect to meet intermittently.
Note: Internship credit may be offered depending on intern's college requirements.
Initially this will be an intern position, but expected to turn into a part-time position as social marketing presence increases.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume via email and include the words "M.I.R.A.C.L.E. INTERN RESUME" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
College student enrolled in Communications, Business, Marketing or related programs. GPA 2.5 or better.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills
• Proficient internet research skills
• Familiar with Blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, along with proposing new internet marketing strategies
• Must have experience in building a strong presence by enhancing the brands identity through managing multiple social media outlets
o Create and post newsworthy and interesting content and blogs that talk about industry related topics
o Drive awareness and traffic to website and events
• Provide leadership and guidance to search engine optimization (SEO) marketers
• Must be able to work remotely and independently with little or no supervision
• Must have personal laptop with internet capability.