Social Media & Community Management InternMickle Communications
Social Media Marketing / Brando DevelopmentNicole Granato
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Love-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- BR Portuguese Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreBookmark This
M.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
DescriptionABOUT M.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, Inc:
Medically Inspired Reading About Challenging Life Experiences (M.I.R.A.C.L.E.) Online Books, Inc is a start-up online bookstore. Currently we are building a community of health awareness by educating and enhancing communication between children, parents, peers and community members. M.I.R.A.C.L.E. also serves as a strategy to prevent and modify emotional behaviors regarding the acceptance of others.
We are looking for an intern that is energetic and socially engaged and desires an ideal opportunity to oversee the development and execution of social media marketing within our corporation. The idea intern must have a specific interest in social media marketing and public relations; as they will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and visibility. for our fundraising and marketing campaigns. Additionally, the intern will gain hands-on experience through networking, customer relations, research, and implementing new publicity efforts.
This is an unpaid part-time internship. The intern will be expected to contribute between 5 and 7 hours per week; unless you have more time you would like to offer. Schedule is flexible. The intern will work remotely on his/her own computer and may work from home, but can expect to meet intermittently.
Note: Internship credit may be offered depending on intern's college requirements.
Initially this will be an intern position, but endeavors to turn into a part-time position as social marketing and advertisement increases our presence.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume via email and include the words "MIRACLE INTERN RESUME" in the subject line to ContactUs@miracleonlinebooks.com.
College student enrolled in Communications, Business, Marketing or related programs. GPA should be 2.5 or better.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills
• Proficient internet research skills
• Familiar with Hoote Suite, Blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, along with proposing new internet marketing strategies
• Must have experience in building a strong online presence by enhancing the brands identity through managing multiple social media outlets
o Create and post newsworthy and interesting content and blogs that talk about industry related topics
o Drive awareness and traffic to website and events
• Provide leadership and guidance to search engine optimization (SEO) marketers
• Must be able to work remotely and independently with little or no supervision
• Must have personal laptop with internet capability.