Social Media Intern for SAG-AFTRA TV Pilot/FilmBookmark This
DescriptionChicago production company seeking organized, driven, motivated, positive, go-getting Interns looking to learn the insides and out of the Entertainment, film, video, and television production industry.
Exciting, fast paced, insightful opportunity, while having fun with your internship and building
your an infinite network while working a job others dream about.
This is an opportunity to walk into the hardest business in the country and get in with a rapidly growing national production company.
You will be working with professional producers, directors, casting directors, DP's, actors, and a SAG-AFTRA cast.
You will be going on set for every shoot, on location, meeting other professionals in the industry, building your portfolio and/or reel, network, and receive IMDb credit for a SAG-AFTRA project after proving yourself reliable.
-THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME INTERNSHIP DURING PRE-PRODUCTION, YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE
- SELF-DISCIPLINE TO WORK WITHOUT A MANAGER AROUND TO WATCH OVER YOU.
- MUCH OF YOUR TIME WILL BE SPENT IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER OR WORKING WITH TEAMMATES
- THIS IS FOR GO-GETTERS THAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET A JOB DONE.
- THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP FOR THOSE LOOKING TO LEARN AND SUCCEED, GET AHEAD IN LIFE, AND LEARN MORE IN 3 MONTHS THAN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. (WE ARE NOT KIDDING)
- YOU WILL BE WORKING UNDER PRESSURE, HAVE TO SELF DISCIPLINE, MEET DEADLINES, BE PART OF A TEAM, BE RELIABLE, CONTRIBUTE WHEREVER HELP IS NEEDED.
THIS IS A NON PAID INTERNSHIP. THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HIRED ON AFTER A 90 DAY TRIAL PERIOD, BUT (INSIDER TIP) PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT PAY, IT IS AN IMMEDIATE TURNOFF TO A HIRING MANAGER.
- YOU MUST HAVE A FAST PACED, CREATIVE, RELIABLE, AND COMPLIANT WORK ETHIC.
- MARKETING, ADVERTISING, PR, ACTING, PRODUCTION, WRITING, FILM MAKING ALL IN ONE.
- MUST TAKE INITIATIVE TO FIND ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS BY GOOGLING BEFORE CALLING IN.
*We're a very fun, family atmosphere like, helpful and caring group to work with that are all very well connected and easy to get along with and love to teach others and share ideas. We will train you and put you through an orientation if you get hired, but we don't have time to reteach things.
- We have a 0 tolerance for poor communication and work performance. We cannot stress how serious we are about having 0 tolerance for this. Immediate grounds for dismissal. We ONLY want those who are as dedicated and passionate about themselves and careers as we are about our business.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to strategically market and promote while proactively engaging with a community of fans/followers online, and outside our circle penetrating targeted markets.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Requirements- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and crowd fund raising.
- Perform well in home environment that values self creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibit open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefer challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Work hand and hand with the sales department generating the prospective investors and donors.
- ABSOLUTELY MUST COMMUNICATE REGULARLY AND WELL.
- IF YOU FAIL TO CHECK IN YOU WILL BE POLITELY LET GO.