Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media Intern for SAG-AFTRA TV SeriesBookmark This
DescriptionKickster Productions Company is looking for a Social Media Intern that handles the daily management of several social media outlets for Declassified TV Series. Consistency and a drive to engage users is a must. Declassified is a SAG-AFTRA TV series. A comedy based, fictional reality series filled with love triangles, drama, fights, more drama & hooking up. Based in Chicago, this heartfelt, hilarious, wild, sarcastic romantic drama filled comedy is a mockumentary on reality television, consists of a heartbroken man determined to rebuild his confidence and gain back his personality by forcing himself upon an environment of unique, entertaining, easy on the eye and full of life character roommates as they create a reality series in an attempt to win a contest to win a slot on a major television network, and document themselves in the process of doing so.
Responsibilities- Develop and manage a comprehensive social media strategy
- Manage several Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media accounts
- Develop and post content
- Ensure a consistent message, tone, feeling and communication style across Declassified social media channels
- Engage with the followers
Requirements- Superior communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and strategies
- Experience focused on social media
- Superior planning and project management