Social Media Intern for Tattoo Startup NYCBookmark This
DescriptionTattoo Crowd (www.tattoocrowd.com) is a crowdsourcing web app for custom tattoo design online. We launched it a few months ago and are already picking up significant traction. We are in the process of creating an online marketplace for original tattoo designs online as well.
We need some help managing our social media and marketing efforts. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc...Posting awesome tattoo photos from people on the street, writing articles, attending Inked Mag parties, and just being awesome.
Passion for tattoos is a HUGE plus. Located in NYC also big advantage.
There are some other sites that may need some TLC as well. Food sites, music sites, and a service we have for pub crawls around the country.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsDon't want a long cover letter, always hated writing them but please write a sentence or two that shows me that you read the job description. We just want to find someone that is easy to work with and is enthusiastic about learning more about digital marketing and social media.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment