Social Media Intern for Youth Video Production Non-ProfitBookmark This
Lil Filmmakers, Inc.
Posted: 634 days ago
DescriptionPosition: Social Media Intern
Description: Lil Filmmakers Inc., a non-profit organization that trains youth in video production and performing arts seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with our social media efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for a well known community based non-profit organization.
Start Date: Position open until filled, requires 3 – 6 month commitment.
Hours: 8 – 12 hours/week, preferably twice a week in the office. Up to 4 hours can be completed at home.
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to Ashlee Blackwell, Programs Director, Lil' Filmmakers Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities• Update and maintain Lil Filmmakers’ social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
• Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
• Pitch, draft, and distribute Lil Filmmakers news releases, media alerts and other stories on social media
• Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
Requirements• Firm grasp on how to use and enhance social media presence
• Have an intermediate to expert working knowledge of how to utilize all social media platforms
• Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
• Working knowledge of website development (domain hosting, Wordpress, etc.)
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
•Location in the Philadelphia or Greater Philadelphia region preferred.
•Enthusiasm for the mission of Lil Filmmakers Inc.