Social Media Intern for a Fashion CompanyBookmark This
8228 W Sunset Blve Suite B
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: 678 days ago
DescriptionGypsy Junkies is the embodiment of the boho attitude with a touch of edginess... Inspired by world travels and the California bohemian lifestyle, we make clothes that you want to wear to the beach, Coachella or on a hot date. We believe in good vibes, good hair and good times. Come hang out with us and be a part of this fun company!
We are looking for a Social Media intern to join our team of awesome people with cool attitudes. This new Gypsy will be responsible for expanding our presence on all social media platforms- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and anything and everything else. If you've got a way with words, an eye for pictures and a killer sense of style, we want you to join our clique!
S/He will be responsible for:
- updating our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc regularly (setting up accounts to auto upload is totally fine)
- putting up different content on each platform
- strategizing new ways to get followers, shares, and increase overall popularity and presence
- coming up with creative themes and ideas to incorporate with other aspects of our brand (Instagram to Tumblr and other forms of integration).
- We want a 2-3 person Social Media team to tackle all platforms concurrently.
- 2-3 days a week (11-20 hours a week)
- Not paid but we do offer a clothing credit at completion (along with freebie surprises along the way!)
- The internship is 3 months and located in West Hollywood on the Sunset Strip
RequirementsThe Newest Gypsy will have:
- an active presence on social media her/himself (we don't need you to have a million followers, or even a hundred, but we do want you to know how to use the maj outlets and learn how to work the others)
- ever-evolving knowledge about the newest trends and what's popular RIGHT NOW
- a strong vocabulary and grasp on the English language (know the difference between your and you're, please!)
- the drive/motivation to work with little supervision
- a creative and open mind
- a good attitude and team mindset
- a sense of humor and style
- experience working with a Mac, Microsoft Office and Google Docs