Brand AmbassadorThe Indian Economist
Social Media/PR internship with Cultural Exchange ProjectThe Global Kitchen Project
Athlete Relations Social Media InternWorld Of Athletes
Social Media AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Beauty e-commerce looking for social media internsNailbox
Social Media Intern/Celebrity RelationsBookmark This
448 S. Canon dr
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionAbout Our Company
P3R Publicity is a full service fashion, beauty and lifestyle firm based in Beverly Hills. P3R is looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented person to join us for an internship.
Develop strategy and maintain social media presence for P3R Publicity and our clients.
Social media consists of writting a blog via Wordpress, maintain presence on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others as appropriate.
As primary editor of our Social Media, you will need to research, write and post articles about our recent red carpet events, celebrity placements, new clients in a conversational style, to ensure blog content captures readers' interest, while promoting company message. Intern will be required to take direction from managing director of organization. Use appropriate tools to provide management with metric reports. Promote company objectives with each blog article.
This is an UNPAID internship but may be eligible for class credit
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and maintain plan for organization's Internet presence to include management of online groups.
2. Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs, websites and social media outlets.
3. Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to social media strategies.
4. Use latest syndication and blogging tools with HTML, when appropriate.
5. Ensure blog(s) are accessible from a variety of different environments and push to other websites and discussion groups.
6. Produces a consistent visual image including maintenance of templates and image archives.
7. Ensure images are delivered to the viewer at sufficient high speed and quality.
8. Creates image links and ensure links are up to date.
9. Troubleshoot and repairs bugs and problems.
10. Respond promptly to blog comments and email
11. Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas.
12. Research, write/edit and create layout for new articles and features.
13. Act as liaison between blog readers and corporation
14. Interface collaboratively with PR, web design team to insure cohesiveness between blog(s) and corporate web site.
15. Perform other duties, as assigned.
Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture. Must be computer and Internet/search engine savvy to perform online research. Must thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Must be proactive and have a strong desire to learn social media and apply practical learning to enhance internet presence for P3R and related companies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to evaluate new and evolving blog technologies.
* Solid understanding of all sections related to the anatomy of a blog and WordPress
* Ability to utilize reporting tools for analysis of traffic, referral links and reader demographics
* Ability to use syndication and pinging tools
* Knowledge and understanding of current editing, authoring tools, and related blog technologies.
* Ability to utilize computerized word processing, blogging and internet software.
* Solid foundation in search engine optimization (SEO) and implementing RSS technology
* Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality
* Ability to evaluate new and evolving blogging technologies.
* Skill in the use of computerized blog layout and design software.
* Proofreading and editing skills.
* Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
* Ability to write simply with a conversational style
* Writing should be informative, but not verbose
* Ability to include corporate objectives and mission throughout blog presentation
* Solicit feedback from internal departments
* Understand mission of key departments
* Ability to make presentations on blog feedback, metrics and comments at business intelligence meetings
* Assist management in Identifying opportunities, based on new developments in the blogsphere
* Maintain high ethics with blog presentation, content and daily work tasks
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* Present professional, but friendly posture with blogsphere colleagues and throughout the Internet
* Provide management and key departments with intelligence from blog feedback, metrics and external discussions related to blog content
* Collaborate with internal departments to enhance blog features and presence
* Act as ambassador and liaison for company with the Internet community