Social Media / Internet Marketing & Community Management InternBookmark This
78 Red Co.,
1655 S Blue Island Ave
Description78 Red Co., was established by 4 young entrepreneurs with a vision to reinvent ketchup in USA. Bring a more natural , healthy and tasty option when it comes to the world # 1 condiment. Our office is located 5 mins away from beautiful downtown Chicago near UIC and PILSEN community . At this time ,78 Red Ketchup is only available to the food service industry like restaurants, bars, hotels etc. and not available to our individual ketchup fans. That is about to Change!!!
By launching our online store , we will give our ketchup lovers the ability to buy 78 Red and keep for themselves an d that is why we need help!! , Help in Creativity , New Ideas, Social Media Marketing, SEO and anything that will help and spread the word about 78 Red Ketchup being available online for retail delivery.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment