Social Media & Internet Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Keller Williams NYC
425 PARK AVENUE
New York, NY
DescriptionWho we are:
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the #1 largest real estate franchise operation in the United States, with near 700 offices and 80,000 associates in the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1990, has an agent-centric culture that emphasizes access to leading-edge education and promotes an economic model that rewards associates as stakeholders and partners.
Keller Williams NYC is Manhattan-based franchise office; recently launched in 2011 and now ranked as in the top 10 of NYC’s largest brokerages. Our proven business model has led to rapid growth, and with more than 260 agents with us we are poised to change the landscape of the Manhattan residential real estate brokerage scene. Our goal... to be #1 brokerage firm in Manhattan in 5 years.
What you’ll get:
• College credit
• An awesome resume reference from a national brand
• Connections in the real estate and finance industries
• Perks (i.e. metro card, lunch, invites to events) will be considered
• Opportunities for employment
• A place you’ll love working (and we have ping pong!)
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll do:
• Research and collate relevant/interesting content to engage our customers
• Help to develop and expand the social media strategy for our company
• Assist with getting our brokers and agents setup on various social media platforms
• Communicate exciting social media changes/trends
• Help create and execute email marketing campaigns
• Create and present ideas/posts/videos to be posted on social media platforms
• Suggest and execute engagement strategies for various social media platforms
• Monitor and present analytics to track progress on all social media efforts
• Be based out of our Park Avenue office and commit to approximately 20 hours a week for a least 8 weeks
RequirementsWhy you’re perfect:
• You’re energetic, enthusiastic, articulate, reliable and smart
• You “get” social media
• You don’t just know Facebook and Twitter, you have a strong command of other platforms, specifically Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
• You have strong writing skills
• You know how to create interest and engage people with social media
• Real Estate doesn’t bore you, it excites and/or intrigues you
• You like to work in a fun and dynamic environment where the company culture is a priority
• You have integrity and understand that “black-hat” social media techniques (paying for fake likes/followers) is unacceptable
• You want to get an awesome recommendation for future employers
• You’re looking for the possibility of paid employment and see the internship as a challenge to show how great you are and what an asset you’d be to our company
How to apply:
• Respond to this ad and submit a resume and cover letter as a PDF file (preferred) or cut and paste into email/form. File types other than PDFs will not be opened. Please include a brief personal intro and let us know why you think this internship is a fit for you and what the most important thing is for you to get out of this internship.
Keller Williams NYC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Keller Williams NYC will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, Keller Williams NYC will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Keller Williams NYC does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by Keller Williams NYC is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.