Social Media InternsBookmark This
DescriptionWhat: Spring semester internship for students interested in building resume with social media skills.
Where: Baltimore, MD but mostly virtual - i.e., internship scope is agreed-upon jointly and work is managed remotely.
When: Spring 2013
Why: mi.o is a community for ALL people passionate about Italy and we are aggressively employing social media to grow our community and company. We are launching a content and engagement-driven strategy to attract people interested in "living as if in Italy" and companies interested in reaching this highly passionate and attractive market. We welcome your support!
ResponsibilitiesThe social media intern will be responsible for conducting research, writing SEO-ready posts, managing online communities and developing visually attractive and informative work. The candidate will also be responsible for utilizing internet-based social media tools to engage with our community, attract new followers and to run facebook-based campaigns of various kinds.
Requirements- Passion for social media
- Passion for creativity
- Ability to conduct solid research
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to write text and visual, convincingly
- Passion for other cultures
- Ideally, 3.0 GPA or above
- Comfortable with internet-based technology and tools (Wordpress, Social Networks, Hootsuite, and Desktop publishing).
- Possess computer and basic desktop applications
NO NEED TO BE OF ITALIAN ORIGIN.