Digital Marketing Specialist/Social Media InternNVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Moderator/ AdvocateAssemble Together
Marketing & Social Media InternBeyond Better Foods, LLC
Social Media/PR InternIDEASMYTH
Social Media & Community Management InternNatural Potential Body Blends
Innovative Social Media InternshipBookmark This
The Rise Network
Posted: 639 days ago
DescriptionSocial Media Interns wanted at a Fast Paced Multi-Media Company
The Rise Network™ is currently looking for students who are interested in an online internship for a global multi-media startup company that is in the process of a soft launch to 5 million people daily.
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? The Rise Network™ is a multi-media startup set on discovering tomorrow’s legends in TV, film, music, and literature.
Work from school or from home. This online entertainment network has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work remotely with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
This is a year-round internship that works according to the intern’s availability. We are providing students with an opportunity to enhance their learning experience in their field(s) of interest.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• How to track social media analytics using HootSuite, Bit.ly, and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
• How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
• Techniques to create viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
• Much more – you will work closely with our Director of Marketing and other team leaders.
What We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites and general excitement to learn new skills.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a well paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
To apply please submit your resume to Internships@RiseNetwork.net.
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
Multi or bi-lingual a plus
Marketing, Business, Communications