Blogger Intern for New Plus Size CollectionNY2YOU
Non profit & affiliates Graphic Designer positionGlobal Education Research Alliance/GERA
Social Media & Digital Content InternRunToTheFinish
Virtual Social Media INTERNSHIPThe Royal Obsession
Social Media & Community Management InternRBR PR & Advertising Agency
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionNew York based artist is seeking a social media intern to begin immediately to assist with daily responsibilities including media outreach and strategy, research and social media.
* Knowledge of online and social media trends and platforms, working knowledge of emerging trends in the space
* Understanding of art trends and opportunities in the mixed media art world.
* Thorough understanding of the online technologies and platforms
* Strong writing and editing abilities, excellent problem solving abilities and judgment
* Preferable previous experience working with artist in the digital art space
* Interest in a variety of verticals with a strong knowledge of emerging brands
* Seniors and recent graduates all welcome to apply
* Available to contribute at least 20 hours weekly
All interested parties should submit a resume and availability.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will play a vital role in the formation of the social media strategy and should be a leader without much supervision. We would love to talk to you if you've got a passion for social media, blogging, digital marketing and/or similar related fields of interest. Strong writing and editorial skills, an excellent knowledge of social media and blogging platforms, tech savvy and good problem-solving abilities are a must. Looking for upbeat and enthusiastic individuals with excellent oral and written communication skills.
RequirementsCandidates must be team players who are willing to work hard. You should have a strong interest in digital marketing and the ability to multitask in this dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity to work with an emerging well known artist in the mixed media world.
This is a position for someone who identifies with artist and is a rockstar social media junkie, web savvy, a big-time blog lover and a fearless contributor. The intern will have exposure to the emerging artist work and should seek to understand the story behind the artist and art.