Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Meridith Baer Home
4820 Everett Ct
DescriptionAt Meridith Baer Home, we are looking for an energetic, well organized, self driven and highly motivated intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including a variety of social media websites. We are gearing up to launch an e-commerce section to our website, and soon after would like to revamp our existing website and relaunch our social media campaigns. The intern hired for this position will need critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a lot of great online experience.
Responsibilities- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- User analytics (website, and social media sites)
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Compare and contrast our front with other major competitors
- Reacting and adapting to online social media changes
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.