Social Media InternConfidential
Social Media & E-Commerce Management InternVamped Boutique
Social Media InternshipTheCelebrityCafe.com
Healthy Relationships Breakout Worldwide!The Relationship Foundation
Social Media / Web Marketing Intern for High-End Jewelry Production & Design HouseJado Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
MOSAK Advertising & Insights
3809 Juniper Trace
DescriptionMOSAK is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing full-service advertising agency that seeks to add an energetic, highly-organized person who can jump in and hit the ground running! We need someone who’s not afraid to multi-task, open to learning new techniques and programs, enjoys a team-oriented work environment, likes to have a lot of fun, plays well with others and isn't opposed to a game of pinball here and there.
As a Social Media Intern, you need to have a love and understanding of social media and the digital world. The Interactive Department at MOSAK is growing and needs a knowledgeable intern with initiative.
This is a paid internship. Candidates should be junior or senior students studying advertising, marketing or a related field. Related experience from jobs, involvement in on-campus organizations or other internships is helpful.
Responsibilities▪ Social media community management, including posting, replying and strategy
▪ Digital and social media research for current and potential clients
▪ Basic HTML/CSS coding and basic graphic work
▪ Gathering and processing of website analytics and social media metrics
▪ Social media and web research for new and potential clients
Requirements▪ Familiar with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Blogging and Hootsuite
▪ Basic Photoshop, HTML/CSS and CMS experience is preferred
▪ Video editing skills a definite bonus
▪ Professionalism and critical thinking
▪ A willingness to learn, participate and make things happen!