Social Media & Community Management InternPositive Impact Magazine
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Market Research Internship (PAID - Virtual)Alpha Beta Creatives
Social Media Management InternElliott Mondry
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
General Of The Boulevard
DescriptionThe Marketing department for Special Olympics PA Is currently looking for a Social Media Intern.
Special Olympics Pennsylvania (SOPA) seeks an enthusiastic Social Media Intern to assist with the development of strategies for digital marketing and social media. Essential to this position is the ability to establish and expand brand recognition throughout the world wide web. This position is a home-based opportunity with occasional work days in the Norristown (State) office and reports to the Marketing Communications Coordinator.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates social media marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.