Social Media InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAre you passionate about social media marketing + sports + entertainment? Do you spend your days “pinning” away and checking in to everything you do? Do you think in 140 characters? Are you looking for a internship that will give you real experience? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Activ8Social is seeking someone knowledgeable of established platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and YouTube in addition to emerging social media services like Pinterest, Instagram, and GetGlue.
Why intern at Activ8Social? Here are only a few of the reasons:
1. You can drink all the Red Bull you want from our fridge.
2. A8S is located across the street from Clarendon metro station AND offers free parking.
3. Happy hours, rock-paper-scissor contests, and shuffle board games are common.
4. We are a tight-knit group of people who absolutely love what we do!
5. You get the opportunity to work with amazing clients like the Washington Redskins, Red Bull, United Airlines, and dozens of high-profile athletes and musicians.
ResponsibilitiesWe actually rely heavily on your creative vigor and give you a voice to sell your ideas if you’re ready to step up. Primary responsibilities include brainstorming new promotions, learning social media analytics, and generating online buzz (digital WOM). You will also assist with our case studies, white papers, presentations, blog posts, industry newsletter (#Sports), and posting to social media accounts.
·Working knowledge of Adobe CS5; specifically Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
·Desire to enhance interactive design skills
·Interest in designing infographics
·Ability to meet tight deadlines
·Comfortable working in a small agency environment
·Knowledge of how HTML, CSS, Flash, and AJAX impacts web design comps
·Understanding of branding, layout, color theory and typography
·Ability to create original designs for the web
·Passionate about everything web, social, and
·Active on social media
For part-time student interns, we request a minimum of 10-15 hours each week in the Clarendon office.