Vespa Club NYC Internship - Social Media & PRMJ Trade Co LLC
Social Media Marketing InternMillennium Shoes
New Media Ambassador at GEYC Resources CenterGroup of the European Youth for Change - GEYC
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Learning Institute
Social Media Internzgf corp
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Lutheran Settlement House
1340 Frankford Ave
DescriptionLutheran Settlement House:
Established in 1902, the Lutheran Settlement House is a community-based, non-profit organization committed to serving vulnerable children, adults, and families. LSH provides direct services to thousands of Philadelphians each year through programming designed to enhance the ability of the participants to be self-sufficient, and to live independently and with dignity. By providing and connecting people with critical social services, LSH serves as a safety net for some of the most vulnerable members of the community, and as a resource for those who seek to change the direction of their lives by developing skills which will enable them to become self-sufficient.
Responsibilities1. Monitor, respond to, and initiate messages via social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and the blog, in order to build greater awareness for messages.
2. Monitor media and news feeds; compile weekly and monthly reports of coverage and metrics.
3. Complete a comprehensive analysis of LSH’s social media capabilities.
4. Develop a strategy for increasing social media efficacy, including the development of short-term and long-term goals.
5. Implement a multifaceted social media campaign.
6. Evaluate the success of the social media campaign and make recommendations to improve the next campaign.
7. Build and digitize LSH’s visual archive.
8. Contribute to the writing, editing, and distributing of press releases, byline articles, media alerts, etc.
9. Support events, exhibitions and meetings on an as-needed basis, to ensure their successful outcome.
10. Perform other PR, social media, and event-related activities as needed.