Social Media InternshipLanchid LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media Marketing InternshipHouse of Horology
Social Media Management Intern For Chiffon SouffleChiffon Souffle
Social Media Internship in the Fashion Industry (May work remotely) - Great Opportunity!Mova Jewelry & Handbags
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Think Commerce Group
1125 NE 125th Street
Description*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN MIAMI OFFICE*
We are looking for students or recent graduates passionate about social media, marketing/advertising and eCommerce to join our team. Hours are flexible and can range 20-40 per week. This is an unpaid internship, but can turn into a paid position.
This is a great learning opportunity to get your foot in the door as you gain valuable experience. If you are interested in being part of an early stage startup, and meet the qualifications listed below you will be a great fit for this internship. There are a limited number of openings with potential to remain on staff.
Responsibilities• Implement social media strategy for our portfolio of Web sites in the travel, lifestyle, entertainment and fashion/beauty categories.
• Maintain social media presence through: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other similar communities.
• Assist in building a loyal audience for our sites/content by gaining “likes”, “followers”, etc.
• Assist in managing process with content providers to integrate social media outlets with brand sites.
• Regular content/photo posting, linking back to brand sites to drive organic traffic.
• Development and management of online promotions, contests, giveaways.
• Establish Relationships with relevant bloggers and forums to seed article/video content around the blogosphere and Web.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of social media marketing solutions, industry trends and competitors.
• Regular progress reporting.
Requirements• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be used to drive audience to interact with brand.
• Good technical understanding of the Web and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently; capacity to troubleshoot problems and suggest appropriate solutions using logic.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and adjusts to changing priorities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience with Photoshop is a plus.
• WordPress knowledge is a plus.
• SEO knowledge is plus.
• Bachelor’s degree candidate (Junior or Senior) or recent graduate.
• CREATIVE THINKERS A BIG +++