Social Media InternshipBookmark This
315 W. 57th street
New York, NY
DescriptionNOYA is a brand new, NYC-based cosmetic start-up sold in over 150 stores, with more coming! NOYA has launched alongside a second, luxury brand of hair care products set to hit stores next year. This is an opportunity for an energetic intern to work directly with the founder of the company and the rest of the team and gain hands-on experience. You will learn by building our online presence through a variety of social media outlets including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google +, Yelp, YouTube, the blog sphere, etc.
- Flexible schedule. Fall, summer, or ongoing internship
- Either with or without school credit
1. A cover letter introducing yourself
2. Resume or CV
Responsibilities-Research social media strategies, give your recommendations, create guidelines
- Tweet, post facebook messages, interact with followers, create content for all other social media platforms
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will be:
- Web savvy, passionate, self-motivated, self-directed, energetic, resourceful (able to find out how to do things you don't know), excellent in written and verbal communication (fluent English a must), personable, fun-loving, and cheerful!
- A creative social media butterfly with innovative ideas in the world of social media.
- Previous social media experience and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign a plus
- And most importantly, interested in makeup!