Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
AspenCross Financial Group / John Hancock Financial Network
One Technology Drive
DescriptionAspenCross Financial Group is an innovative, fast growing organization, involved in the Financial Services and Investment Management industry. We are looking for talented, creative and hard-working interns to assist our in-house marketing team in growing and managing the firm's social media presence, including, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
This is a great opportunity to gain broad, hands on, social media marketing experience, have a meaningful impact on our organizations brand awareness and differentiation in the marketplace, while also building your own resume and portfolio.
The Social Media intern will assist in the creation of new and innovative strategies to engage existing and prospective clients through social media marketing channels.
Responsibilities- Research and draft meaningful and creative content for our social media channels
- Engage our clients and fans by offering unique, personalized experiences
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the firm's in-house marketing team in generating new social media marketing ideas and campaigns
- Assist in managing the firm's Facebook & Twitter profiles including interacting with followers/likes.
Requirements- Passionate and Savy Social Media Marketer
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fast Learner with a proactive nature
- Knowledgeable of financial services and/or investment marketplace
- Ability to muliti-task
- Marketing, Communications & Journalism majors/minors preferred, although not required