Social Media InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionBRAND CORRESPONDENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANY:
Are you pretty popular online? Want those Likes to actually translate into something useful IRL? (Like rewards and industry experience).
Become a Social Correspondent as part of the O Social program, part of Obviously Social, a social marketing company in NYC.
Even though we’re in our earliest stages, we have a fantastic client list - from Fortune 100 companies to pre launch start-ups. All of whom hire us because we are young, smart and can execute on extremely creative ideas. Want SnapChat for a brand campaign? Want to have an instagram scavenger hunt? Brands come to us. Since we’re a startup, we're looking for part-time correspondents (somewhat like brand ambassadors - but who actually likes that term? You’re not actually a United Nations delegate or anything) to work from home for 2 months as we test out this program and see if it’s worth it. We want you! But only if: you’re passionate about something and talk about it online, you have great ideas, and you have a real presence and understanding of social media. We’re limiting this experiment to a small group to see if you like it and we like it. But hey, we can do that because it’s our company.
During the program you will learn how to:
- Run an effective user test and give product feedback
- Come up with ways to reach new audiences and grow your social media audience
- Promote O Social and our brands and increase the number of users
- Come up with new and effective ways to market in social media
- Create and post quality content in social media
O Social will provide you with:
- Two activities per week so you can learn new things
- Gift cards, t-shirts, stickers, products, whatever other good things we can send you as prizes for daily competitions
You’re already all over social media; why not get experience and a reward for it? You’ll learn new skills to break into social media management too, if that’s what you’re into.