Social Media MarketingAccess West Insurance Services, Inc.
Jamestown Photography Workshops Social Media InternshipKate Mercer Photography
Healthcare Marketing & Social Media InternshipBrilliantly Baby, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternVirtual Biz Partner
Social Media...plus....Madison & Mulholland
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Drive
DescriptionAre the terms, “Hashtag”, “Share”, “Newsfeed”, and “Retweet” part of your daily conversations? If so, you might be just what we're looking for at DigitalParc! We’re in search of a social media intern to manage, analyze, and grow various social accounts across all types of platforms by using proper strategies and tactics.
DigitalParc is results driven web design and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We’re a rapidly growing company who is reshaping the digital marketing industry, actively seeking the best and brightest minds passionately working to truly impact our clients’ businesses.
Responsibilities• Participate in marketing meetings with team members
• Post to social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
• Monitor social engagement and interact, connect, or nurture prospects
• Review and improve social campaigns for increased results
• Develop blog articles around popular and sharable topics
• Report back to team leaders on new ideas, objectives, and progress
Requirements• Experience using the social media sites listed above
• A solid understanding of appropriate posts and language on each social platform
• The ability to adapt to various “voices” and audiences
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• The ability to analyze data and formulate improvement plans
• Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
• Passion, humor, and the desire to learn