Social Media InternshipBookmark This
9107 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionLos Angeles based production company currently working with clients on projects in the film and television industry has Social Media Internship available on a part time basis. Flexible schedule through self management, telecommuting and virtual assignments. Must be reliable and available to start immediately. Great opportunity to build public relations and social media experience. Chance to work on some projects from the ground up and maintaining accounts with substantial following.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Maintain social networking profiles and interact with community
- Update Google Docs with progress
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Describe your experience level with Blogger, Wordpress, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and keep client information confidential.
- Access to gmail, reliable computer, and internet connection.
- Telecommuting is ideal so interns not currently residing in Los Angeles may apply