Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
8833 Gross Point Rd Suite 202
DescriptionAre you a college student in Chicago ready to kick-start your career? Or, do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at a growing online marketing company?
OneIMS is an online marketing company located in the greater Chicago area of Skokie. We are always looking for creative and ambitious individuals to join our team! Currently we are seeking a Social Media Intern who will help implement SEO and social media strategies for clients alongside our, in house, online marketing team.
This is a unique opportunity to engage in a range of marketing initiatives and to be trained in strategic thinking on clients’ business, objectives, and measures of success. The Social Media Intern is a self-motivated student who is passionate about all things social media related. In this position, you will gain invaluable experience an agency and team atmosphere. You will be exposed to a variety of areas in online marketing.
What you’ll get out of interning with us:
• Real-world experience working with an online marketing company
• A position centered around your personal and professional growth and learning goals
• Exposure to professionals in multiple divisions and areas of expertise
• Exposure to programs like Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
• Experience with managing your own projects and fulfilling deadlines
• Hands-on training and work with our online marketing team
• A great skill set and background to benefit your career future
• Flexible hours and potential ability to work sjpome hours from home (once comfortable/trained)
ResponsibilitiesWhat You’ll be Expected to Do:
• Setup, administer, write content, and maximize our client’s positive social visibility via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and other emerging social platforms
• Engage with fans across social media platforms
• Brainstorm, design, implement, and analyze a full-scale, social media campaign
• Research and administer social media and reputation management tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
• Communicate to team members and management on project development, timelines, and results to meet client goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
**This internship is unpaid, but we will work with you for school credit! **
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree (Preferred majors in Communication or related field)
• Passion for social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Deadline driven
• Willing to work hard
• Open and curious mind