Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Make It Happen Productions
DescriptionVeteran Production Services and Brand Management company, MIHP is currently seeking a social media intern to start immediately. Preferably the candidate would be a marketing or communications major, but is not required. Must qualify for school credit for the fall semester. If selected to join the marketing team the intern will help with social media strategy, content creation, analytics, and project management.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter that explains the following:
•What is your experience with social media to date? Was it social or for your career?
•What is your writing / blogging experience? In a few sentences tell us about it.
•What do you consider the best ways to grow your followers and or audience?
•What is your plan at the end of this internship?
ResponsibilitiesDuties include (but are not limited to):
- Online research to inform overall campaign strategy
- Content creation for a range of marketing materials to be posted on social media platforms
- Planning and implementing email campaigns
- Social media management
- Curating photos
- Analyzing performance data
- Data entry
- Research and write SEO-optimized content for email marketing campaigns, blog posts, and white papers
- Use social media tools like HootSuite, MailChimp, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Managing and building an engaged audience/community
- Distributing content across major social media platforms
- Integrating long term goals and short term objectives into a clear marketing strategy
- The day-to-day activities of how a production company is run
RequirementsCandidates should also have a proficient understanding of Excel, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Must be a self-starter and fearlessly resourceful. Innovative thinkers who can demonstrate unique problem-solving abilities and efficient, organized work habits will be our most desired candidates.
- Receive school credit
- Have a background in journalism, marketing, communications, or business
- You're organized and detail-oriented
- You're great with deadlines and you know how to comfortably juggle (and prioritize) multiple assignments at once
- You're creative
- You're familiar with major social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and Quora