Social Media Internship OpportunityBookmark This
20931 Burbank, Suite B
Woodland Hills, CA
DescriptionInfocast is the leading producer of high quality events and summits tailored to the needs of specific industries.
We are looking for a social media intern who can effectively handle daily social media tasks following the directions of the marketing department.
This is an unpaid internship position with an opportunity to grow into a full-time career. Dress code is casual Monday-Friday in a very accessible location of Woodland Hills.
This is an opportunity to enhance your marketing skills and learn the ins-and-outs of all aspects of marketing in a friendly work environment.
Responsibilities- Carry out company social media marketing strategies
- Collaborate with various departments to stay on top of the latest information and news
- Contribute to marketing planning to maximize our social media platforms in our industry
Requirements- Possess knowledge of the multiple popular social media platforms
- Possess skills in writing and presentation
- Must be creative and look for ways to improve our various social media platforms
- Must be ambitious, dedicated and willing to learn