Social Media Internship (West LA)Bookmark This
Altervision 3D, LLC
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionOur company provides a full package of services to a select variety of clients in the art & entertainment world. This internship position will focus on social media marketing. It will consist of setting up and maintaining accounts in Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and/or other applicable networks.
The products and services we represent are cutting-edge and fun, as is the environment and team with which you’ll be working. This is a position where you’ll gain real world experience, planning, creating and executing social media campaigns to achieving results. Although this is an unpaid position, you may be considered for a salary position in 3 to 6 months.
Although flexible, 10-20 hours of work per week will be expected. Much of this could potentially be done remotely. You will be in touch, on a regular basis, with our social media guru, to guide you through your projects. Valuable training will be provided, where you’ll gain a strong understanding of the ins and outs of social media.
Responsibilities- Content development
- Influential community outreach research
- Set up, build and maintain social sites
- Set up and maintain Listening and Monitoring systems
- Create and maintain calendars of events
- Editing and uploading photos, videos, etc.
- Coordinate marketing efforts
RequirementsOur ideal candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative & intelligent
- A quick learner
- Cooperative & a team player
- Organized & flexible
- Your own laptop computer a must
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Office and Google Docs
- Knowledge of photoshop and/or Illustrator a plus
- Video editing skills a plus
- Interest in visual art & entertainment a must
- Live in the Los Angels area a must
- Has a vehicle and driver’s license in good standing