Prestigious Blog and Social Media Editor www.sellthebride.comLocal Traffic Builder
Social Media & Community Management InternSeek Within You
Social Media InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERNRightBridge Financial Group
Marketing/Social Media InternReach 4 Your Dreamz Inc
Social Media Internship at Fast-Paced Beauty BrandBookmark This
33 Nassau Drive
DescriptionBooty Parlor, a sexy beauty and lifestyle brand, is looking for a spectacular Social Media intern to join our team.
This Social Media internship is a fantastic opportunity to obtain real world experience within a dynamic, female-focused beauty and lifestyle brand.
As a part of our team, you’ll gain insight into the inner workings of a growing beauty brand that believes that confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. Founded by Dana B. Myers and her husband, Charlie, Booty Parlor’s high-quality products are designed to boost a woman’s sexy self-confidence and empower her to create sexier experiences.
Booty Parlor is looking for a professional, energetic and highly motivated intern to contribute to our social media management through hands-on blogging, vlogging and social experience. You must be passionate about seeing projects to their completion, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking. This is an unpaid internship, but you will be on the receiving end of fabulous products, a lunch stipend and course credit.
The ideal candidate is…
• A creative self-starter who is comfortable working with all major social media platforms.
• An organized, independent thinker who is able to create and edit interesting, unique, and well-written content. (You will have access to Dana’s book as well as a catalog of branded content.)
• A resourceful “do-er” who can research, discover and execute any task that comes their way.
• A social media maven that keeps up with today-and-tomorrow’s beauty, pop culture, and media trends!
• Able to commit to a minimum of 2.5 days/per week.
• Assist with managing Booty Parlor’s and Dana B. Myers’ presence on social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the Booty Parlor Buzz blog.
• Brainstorm blogs, vlogs, tweets, contests and programs that are in line with the goals and objectives of the company’s social media strategy.
• Assist in developing and maintaining the content calendar.
• Assist in the production of video content, from pre-to-post.
• Monitor activity across various social media platforms and compile analytics.
• Conduct research related to new media, social marketing strategy, and the competitive landscape.
RequirementsRequired Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong understanding of social media and social networking
• Prior blogging or blog management experience
• Strong interest in the beauty/lifestyle industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Skills & Experience that we think are a BIG PLUS!
• Knowledge of HTML or web design
• Capable of doing light video production and FinalCut editing
• MAC proficiency