Social Media Internship at Off Track PlanetBookmark This
Off Track Planet
1227 Walnut st.
DescriptionOff Track Planet is the travel brand for the "Young, Sexy & Broke". With over 2 million readers worldwide, we are reinventing the travel guide in the mobile era. Currently seeking a social media intern to engage, grow and communicate with our 40,000 followers.
Responsibilities- Post engaging content and photos on OTP's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr pages on a daily basis.
- Create discussions, interact and build meaningful relationships with our fanbase.
- Use analytics to identify growth patterns, engagement, likes and dislikes of the community.
- Strategize new and creative ways of engaging OTP followers with contests and events.
Requirements- Some knowledge and experience of leveraging popular social networks as a marketing tool.
- Great communication, language, grammar and spelling skills.
- Some experience with social media management applications such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Statigr.am, etc.
- An obsession with communicating via social media on your mobile device.