Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media Internship in Film & TheatreBookmark This
Bay Bridge Productions
DescriptionPart-time internship available with a busy production company specializing in theatre, independent film, and social media. Assist with theatre, film, comedy and video projects and the implementation of social media initiatives for theatre productions, films, individuals, and artists.
We are looking for someone creative, organized, efficient, detail oriented, able to meet tight deadlines, able to collaborate effectively with team members, and able to work independently.
We are a small company with a fun and casual work environment. We work with some of the most creative people in the industry, so this is a great opportunity to learn and grow. This is a part-time position that will require 12 hours per week according to a somewhat flexible schedule, plus occasional events including video shoots, auditions, opening night events, live performances, readings, and showcases.
Responsibilities- Working with senior staff to develop and maintain social media strategies for clients.
- Interacting with fans on social media platforms including twitter, facebook, tumblr, and youtube.
- Assisting with advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other online platforms.
- Drafting newsletters, blog posts, Facebook fan contests, tweets, Facebook updates, and other content for our company, its projects and its clients.
- Updating content on websites.
- Tracking the performance of social media campaigns and assisting in reporting of online performance.
- Outreach to bloggers, tweeters, and other social media influencers.
- Researching the latest trends in social media.
- Assisting at special events including video shoots, opening nights, and other company and client events.
- Preparation for film festivals.
- Administrative and clerical support including filing, copying, data entry, taking notes, errands and answering emails.
Requirements- The ideal candidate will have a passion for social networking (facebook, twitter, youtube, tumblr, pinterest, etc.), excellent writing and organizational skills, experience with online research, and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and Mac programs.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, HTML, and Wordpress, a plus. A background in theatre and/or film is also a plus, but not required.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing landscape of the entertainment industry and social media easily. Each person who works at Bay Bridge has a diverse background in areas outside of theatre and film, so if your experience doesn't fall into those categories but you feel that you meet the other requirements, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Punctuality, reliability, and attention to detail are very important to this position. Our clients are trusting us with sensitive information, so we need to trust you to handle that information with responsibility, discretion and professionalism.
- Please provide two or three references, at least one of which is professional.