Social Media Leader InternBookmark This
DescriptionAEON is an innovative company in Wallingford, Connecticut. The primary focus of AEON is solution which dramatically simplifies and improves all business communications, reduces costs and improves revenue opportunities by integrating various forms of communications, such as voice, video, digital signage, conferencing, etc. all into one easy to use and reliable product. Come be a part of an amazing team of motivated professionals who are dedicated to bringing beneficial change to the world of business!
Benefits: This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at AEON, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
This internship can start immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 15 weeks, however, we are flexible.
Internship is unpaid but the experience and opportunity is priceless (see benefits). Candidate may receive school credit upon request.
Responsibilities• Responsible for keeping all of Aeon’s social media tools up to date (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
• Conduct research to keep blogs and posts interesting and informative
• Ensure the company presence is always kept favorable and effective in reaching out to the public
• Maintain activity in our social media accounts to help Aeon become more widely known, and spread the word about our products
• Maintain effective time management skills in promptly addressing any questions, dialogues, or blog posts
• Be creative! Encourage other employees to be active in posting and contributing content to our various accounts