Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang OBM
Social Media MaestroBookmark This
Parle IV (www.ParleIV.com) is an award winning, utility-driven Dress Shirt Brand.
Parle IV shirts are inspired by disastrous wardrobe-malfunctions. Parle IV makes the most practical, fashionable, and user-friendly dress shirts known to man. We are here to take men everywhere out of the age-old “flawed” dress shirt. There’s a global dress shirt revolution upon us. This is going to be absolutely legendary! Are you ready to win the War Against Dress Shirts? BAMM!
At Parle IV, everyday is an adventure. It’s a place to work perform in a way that people only dream about. We are passionate about the pursuit of perfection and fun in all decisions. We possess a fearless pursuit of victory. We're on the forefront of innovation, and plan to keep it that way. We are energetic, dedicated, abnormally talented (a little quirky) and creative-minded people.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re just looking for the best social media content creator (written and visual) in the world, who gets our brand and can humorously and hilariously articulate the brand message by repeatedly hammering out amazing pieces of engaging content (i.e. social media posts) across our branded social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
Responsibilities• Study our social media pages to learn about appropriate on-brand content and subject matter messaging
• Develop and manage a weekly ‘Content Post Calendar’ approved by key members of the team
• Create and publish 3-5 postings daily on Facebook (and eventually, Instagram and Twitter)
• Grow and engage our targeted audience in meaningful conversation across our social media pages
• Cherish our Likes, Comments, Shares (more so the Shares!)
• Dive into our social media page analytics and key metrics to optimize your posts and overall post strategy
• Report analytics/metric performance to the team at the end of each week
• Know our products and technology inside and out
• Research on the web (Style Blogs, Mens Fashion Magazines, Technology Blogs) and gather marketable content material appropriate for on-brand messaging
Requirements• Have a passion for dress shirts or obsess over becoming an expert on the subject matter
• Live and breathe online; bordering on neurotic checker of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Quick responder to social media inquiries
• A passion for engaging customers and understanding what makes them tick
• You value the importance of running and tracking post experiments that yield results, and do more of what works and less of what doesn’t making use of qualitative and quantitative data on social media.
• Natural curiosity for staying abreast of current events (GQ, Fashion Week, New York Times, etc)
• Self-managed, able to think independently
• Love for minimalist design and output of the highest-quality of posts
• Graphic Design skills are a +
• Photography skills is a +