SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills? U CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Marketing InternshipConnecting The Lines
Social Media Management InternBookmark This
590 Means Street NW #102
DescriptionRadius Online is searching for a Social Media Management Intern who is interested in gaining useful experience in account management and web content writing for various business clients. This position will teach you how a web marketing firm operates, improve your resume & writing skills, & allow you to take part in real business development projects.
Radius Online, Inc. is a full-service interactive marketing agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. We specialize in custom website design and development, local search engine optimization (local SEO), pay-per-click advertising (local PPC), directory submission and online reputation management, and mobile marketing services for various businesses.
We are looking for the right individual to learn a lot, jump right in, and get involved in our fun and growing team.
We can offer:
- Useful experience & knowledge of how a web design & marketing business operates.
- A creative & fun work environment.
- Project management experience for your resume
- A promise that you'll love our office in the historic Block Candy Company Building.
- The chance to land a full-time job with a group of smart, fun folks who are changing the face of web marketing. Last year, we hired three of our interns!
- Course credit (if required)
This internship is part-time and for students currently enrolled in a University. If this sounds like the gig for you, send us your resume, along with a portfolio or writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
ResponsibilitiesAs a social media management intern, you will be in charge of managing and creating relevant content for our social media marketing service accounts. Eventually, you will even get to manage your own client projects! We want our interns to gain valuable experience in their field, so we do everything we can to train them well & progressively increase their responsibilities.
RequirementsWe need someone who is:
- An excellent writer
- Enjoys researching new & interesting topics
- Interested in Social Media Management & Marketing
- Internet savvy
-Familiar with Twitter and Facebook platforms
- Motivated by new learning opportunities
-Creative & professional