Social Media and Marketing AssistantUnique Ice Cream
Social Media & Community Management InternShawmut Design and Construction
Paid Commission - Social Media, Digital Marketing and Public Relations InternsCar Leasing Concierge
Social Media InternPatty Loehn Coaching (Online Business Bitchology)
Social Media & Community Management InternPatty Loehn Coaching (Online Business Bitchology)
Women's Running Blog/Social Media ContributorsStrong Runner Chicks
Sports Writer/BloggerBeyond The Huddle
Administrative Assistant/ Human ResourcesDMG Company
Social Media InternBookmark This
Z Networks Group
106 W. 4th St.
Santa Ana, CA
Posted: August 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZ Networks Group is a Cutting-Edge Web Design & Internet Marketing Company created to fill the needs of companies in this fast paced hi-tech and highly-competitive online world.
We are one of few Web Design and Internet Marketing Experts in Miami, FL that is truly dedicated to Internet Marketing and Cutting-Edge Web Design technology, providing strategic e-business solutions. Our wide knowledge and hands on experience in the online world has been of great help to our customers in order to reach their web expectations and online goals.
Z Networks Group is expanding to the west coast and is in search for two qualified interns to assist in the management of our interactive media campaigns across social media platforms and directories. We are interested in individuals with knowledge of Internet Marketing, web, and social media. Interns applying for this internship should be Marketing, Business, or Information Technology majors with experience on the Web. Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess knowledge of how marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities- Assist in the management of interactive media campaigns across leading social media platforms and directories
- Conduct online research to assist promotional efforts
- Compose blog posts with fun and entertaining content
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to complete task in a timely manner
- Experience in writing/creating content for web
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and Youtube etc
- Graphic Design experience is a plus, but not required