Research Facebook and Twitter For Groups to Promote new childrens bookBreak These Chains, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Interncupcakes and cocktails
Behrman Communications Summer Social Media InternshipBehrman Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT INTERNSHIP - Summer 2015Sideways, Inc.
Social Media Marketing InternshipSMA
Social Media Management InternBookmark This
The 4th Branch
DescriptionThe 4th Branch is a Boston based start-up, dedicated to providing citizens of the United States with the appropriate tools to become an informed and active part of our system of checks and balances.
The Social Media Management Intern will be responsible for the daily activity of The 4th Branch’s Twitter and Facebook account. These social media outlets will not only be used to update our followers on the status of the company, but will also be used to inform followers on Massachusetts, national, and global issues. The Social Media Manager must keep up-to-date with current political issues, be willing to work closely with Media and Content Manager and must have strong grammatical skills. The internship offers the opportunity to work virtually, unless otherwise asked to attend staff meetings in Boston.
ResponsibilitiesIncludes, but not limited to the following:
- Create informative and thought provoking posts on Facebook and twitter.
- Discover relevant content that can be shared on our social media accounts.
- Work towards organically growing our number of followers/fans.
- Interact with our followers via social media.
- Research other forms of social media to promote the 4th Branch.
- Meet with Media and Content Manager weekly.
- Provide social media report and findings to team.