Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Social Media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)Bookmark This
Lady University, LLC
1. Email resume to: email@example.com
Subject Line : Add position you're seeking.
2. Send letter explaining why you'd be a great candidate for our internship team and what are your areas of interest.
3. Send social media handles and blogs.
MENTOR LIKE A LADY (@MentorLikeALady)
We aim to shape the lives of girls through quarterly programs to focus on Beauty, Brains and Personality, Character and Self-Esteem, Leadership Money and Service, and Vision and Dreaming. The girls will go through a series of workshops, seminars, exposure to the arts and the opportunity to share a bond with a mentor from our sisterhood networking organization of women.
SISTERHOOD NETWORKING ORGANIZATION FOR WOMEN (@LadyUniversity)
The vision and goals of the sisterhood networking organization for women is focused to guide women to embrace their womanhood and femininity, practice leadership by giving back to community through mentoring, create lifestyle development for guidance to live a successful life by exhibiting feminine personality traits and entrepreneurial spirit to possess a creative mind by becoming a CEO of your life.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Monitor and post on blogs and social media networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram , Youtube and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword Analysis
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Should be a Marketing/Business or Language Major
- 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of how social media works.