Social Media Intern for New York Fashion Week & other celebrity eventsBeauty Within TV
unpaid job offer as a entry level internship jobBeaverinvestments
Social Media InternElissa's Solutions
Marketing & Film Festival Intern for a FilmFilmKaravan
Social Media & Fashion PR Agency Showroom InternMannfolk Public Relations
Social Media AssistantBuckingham Post
Social Media & Community Management InternNoSeeUm No More
Super Sauces - Crowdfunding Community ManagerSuper Sauce Inc.
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Shoe Crazy Wine. LLC
Posted: August 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoe Crazy Wine as a wholesale distribution and ecommerce private label wine company. Shoe Crazy Wine uses a supplier based model and markets primarily via social media. We are looking for an intern to join our team to build and manage a SCW Blog as well as update and manage Pinterest.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Has some understanding of the wine business
-- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment