Social Media ManagerBookmark This
I'm Sorry to Hear, LLC
Baiada Institute - University City
DescriptionI’m Sorry to Hear LLC is an exciting Philadelphia tech-startup that offers the most comprehensive funeral planning tool and review website on the internet via http://www.imsorrytohear.com.
Touted as the “TripAdvisor“ or “Yelp” of funeral planning, the funeral home directory and funeral planning website was built specifically for consumers to make the funeral planning process simpler, quicker, and more transparent.
Launched in October 2012 by Drexel Alum, Rachel Zeldin, the company has been featured in the Bucks County Courier Times, The Trenton Times, Jewish Exponent, The Pittsburgh Business Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and The Philadelphia Business Journal as a newcomer to a rather stagnant and old-school industry. I’m Sorry to Hear is a current participant in the Baiada Institute’s Accelalaunch program leading up to the Baiada Business Accelerator Competition this Fall.
The company and its website are expanding to new states and needs your help to manage the growth. We are seeking energetic and creative individuals with a wide range of business skills and a get-it-done attitude to help drive the future of this website by supporting marketing and database efforts.
This is the perfect opportunity to get real-world, hands-on experience while making a positive impact on our communities.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Manager will be responsible for establishing a clear social media strategy and maintaining all social media accounts while also engaging with media outlets to gain coverage of the company’s initiatives.
• Development and refining of Social Media Strategy
• Management of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Accounts
• Management of WordPress Blog
• Development and publishing of Blog content
• Development and publishing Twitter and Facebook content
• Identifying ad engaging Media outlets for coverage (radio, newspaper, digital, television, industry publications)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Familiarity with web-based and traditional marketing strategies
• Experience and Enthusiasm for Social Media (Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, etc.)
• Strong Writing Skills with attention to quality content, grammar, and spelling
• Excellent Organization Skills
• Solid and Frequent Communicator (oral and written)
• Energetic with a “Can-Do” Attitude
• Disciplined and Self-motivated
• Ability to set and meet task deadlines
• Fast Learner