Social Media InternshipTheCelebrityCafe.com
Healthy Relationships Breakout Worldwide!The Relationship Foundation
Social Media / Web Marketing Intern for High-End Jewelry Production & Design HouseJado Inc.
Community & Customer Success/Support ManagerTapAnalytics
Social Media Marketing InternNorth Central Surgical Center
Social Media Marketing AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionHALFartist is an artist promotion platform founded in Los Angeles, engaged in promoting young visual artists’ works and lifestyles. We provide young artists with a variety of opportunities for exposure and collaboration, increasing their visibility across the world.
Our core values are: Youthful, Inspirational, and Collaborative.
As a Social Media Marketing assistant, your priority will be to work with us creatively, to help bring our young artists to the global community and spotlight.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Engage with the audience via SNS websites(Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, Youtube...)
- Coming up with and writing blog posts for the new blog
- Revised the artist interviews
- Outreach more young visual artists
Requirements- Demonstrate interests and passion for art
- Possess strong skills in writing and interpersonal relations
- Understanding of SNS Marketing and SEO skills
- Self-starter, resourceful and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment