Social Media Marketing AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionHALFartist is an artist promotion platform founded in Los Angeles, engaged in promoting young visual artists’ works and lifestyles. We provide young artists with a variety of opportunities for exposure and collaboration, increasing their visibility across the world.
Our core values are: Youthful, Inspirational, and Collaborative.
As a Social Media Marketing assistant, your priority will be to work with us creatively, to help bring our young artists to the global community and spotlight.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Engage with the audience via SNS websites(Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, Youtube...)
- Coming up with and writing blog posts for the new blog
- Revised the artist interviews
- Outreach more young visual artists
Requirements- Demonstrate interests and passion for art
- Possess strong skills in writing and interpersonal relations
- Understanding of SNS Marketing and SEO skills
- Self-starter, resourceful and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment