Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang OBM
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Square Business Consulting
45 Main Street Suite 615 11201
DescriptionSQBC is a marketing, promotion, and sales corporation of: financial products and services. The internship position is Social Media Executive Intern. Square Business Consulting Inc. are seeking individuals who are ambitious, that are highly keen on social media, and marketing. Apply their academic knowledge as well as their previous work experience to real-world scenarios. In New York City. http://www.squarebusinessconsulting.com/
ResponsibilitiesSkills and attributes interns are expected to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Be creative with an eye for design
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is a MUST
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- You are organized and can work independently.
- You have strong marketing foundational knowledge
- You understand how to analyze data, and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion to clients.
- You are better than average math student and can navigate numbers and formulas when required.
-You want to work hard and be part of a fun company
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
RequirementsInterns will be performing the following tasks:
- Daily updates and posting of our Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, and slide share accounts and website.
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc. to increase social media reach.
- Tweeting at least 20-30 times a day, and posting several Facebook posts each day.
-Working with Hootsuite, Optify, SEOMoz, FollowerWonk and other social media tools.
- conduct competitive analysis on client competitors
- Create social media campaigns
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Ability to create and upload Twitter & Facebook posts using Adobe Photoshop.- Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
(MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THE NYC METRO AREA)