Social Media Marketing Assistant Intern to Part or Full Time PositionBookmark This
Accelerate Growth Partners Inc
200 SE First St. Suite 601
DescriptionSocial Media Marketing Assistant Intern to Part or Full Time Position
Working with company's existing network tens of thousands of real social connections and group members. Predominantly on LinkedIn and Facebook, with real connections and members in the Finance, Real Estate, Entrepreneur and Small Business Sectors.
You will be interfacing with our existing members, creating social media marketing interactions for our real estate developer, investment bank, private equity and technology company clients.
Members are HNW luxury consumers and providers, finance executives and investors.
Must be organized, comfortable with major social media platforms, have a professional demeanor, articulate language skills, a pleasant voice, enjoy marketing and business development and a good researcher.
You will be conducting daily research, managing and monitoring groups, updating our CRM and creating relevant posts and messages to specific audiences. Plus, interacting one on one with VIP members.
Minimum of 5 hours to 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites, Social media sites and directly to current and potential members
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Marketing Director
- Organize and manage company's social media presences
- Create new social media presences for clients and manage them with daily posts
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge, preferably one LinkedIn profile
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Enjoy marketing, business development and sales
- Understand conversion principles and adapting messages to different markets