Facebook - Social Media Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Twitter Social Media SpecialistDrew Berman
Video Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
YouTube SpecialistDrew Berman
Asian Liver Center Internship - Social Media & MarketingAsian Liver Center at Stanford University
Social Media / Blogging / Advertising / Journalism Internship-Non Paid (School Credit)Marketing Consultants of Orlando
New Cookbook Needs Shout Out!Italian Moms Cooking
Social Media Marketing Internships with Accredited Online Training InstituteBookmark This
BHLD- Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics Training Institute
Posted: May 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting Social Media and Digital Internships Available Now which may lead to employment or consulting opportunities.
Internships are also available during the summer, fall and winter of 2014.
Flexible Schedule. Work may be completed at our office (Baltimore, 21212) and/or from home.
Web site: www.bhcld.com
Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics Training Institute is an accredited, fast- track online certification training institute specializing in Life Coach Certifications.
We are looking for interns to assist with our social media marketing efforts. You will have many opportunities to explore the ins and outs of an online business and how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing effort. In addition, we are looking for interns with a background in film as we'd like to create a series of videos and could benefit from your expertise.
ResponsibilitiesDesired Skills and Experience (Optional - Not Required)
* Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills - Required
* Be creative with an eye for design - is a plus- not required
* Knowledge of digital media software -- Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
* Knowledge of video editing software -- iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
* Knowledge of social media -- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc. - Required
* Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily -preferred
* Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence -preferred
* Ability to identify a target market and "speak" to that consumer through social media -preferred
* Experience proofreading and editing -a plus
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume.
If questions you may call Dr. Margaret McCraw at 410-929-9302
RequirementsHours may be during the daytime, evening and/or weekends. We are looking for interns who can minimally work 6 hours weekly at our office and/or from home.
This is not a paid position; however, we can offer accredited certification in life coaching, health & wellness practitioner certification, spiritual mentoring and corporate life coaching in exchange for completion of projects and/or leads. In addition, we can offer you a reference letter for successfully completing projects.
Preference given to Interns who have experience with social media. You will be given an opportunity to assist in formulating social media plans. Extra bonus if you have experience in video production/film.
Opportunities may include:
• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Creating and uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus