Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternEZway Broadcasting
Social Media/Online Publishing InternshipM Loves M
Marketing & Social Media AssistantSprk'd
Social Media Marketing AssociateBookmark This
DescriptionWe are seeking to fill several part-time, unpaid intern positions to work approximately 15-20 hrs. per week during the summer for approximately 12-15 weeks.
This is a start-up agency so each intern will have a chance to get real, hands-on experience of building and shaping a brand that will put your creative and customer service muscles to the test. You will be given real responsibilities and have a chance to show your entrepreneurial side as well.
Intern candidates include:
College student with a background in one of the following:
Marketing Advertising, or Public Relations
Graphic Design or Web Design
New Media or related field integral to internet marketing- particularly social media
Upon successful completion of your internship, we will provide a letter of recommendation from the CEO and your immediate supervisor. Interns will also be given special consideration when applying for any open positions in the company for which they are qualified. For college students, we will also provide an evaluation if your school requires one and we will comply with the necessary rules and regulations to offer this internship for college credit.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include, but are not limited to:
- Researching specific industries to effectively communicate on a client’s behalf via social
- Producing creative writing and/or graphic design that will generate a stronger social
media presence for the agency or clients
- Sharing blog posts and other articles/resources on social media networks with shortened
links that connect to the proper pages and websites
- Tracking and measuring key social media metrics as defined by the agency or clients
- Generating ideas to accomplish agency or client goals such as content, promotions,
contests, etc. that would result in increased fans/followers, brand recognition and/or
reach, leads and eventually new clients/customers
RequirementsQualified interns must possess a basic understanding of one or more social networks, social media marketing, a desire to work hard and the ability to learn quickly.
Candidates should also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Copywriting skills. Must be able to write social media updates/posts and create original content for Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
- Skills in interpersonal relations and customer management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior time management and ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Documents and Gmail
- Knowledge of administering pages for: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest would be
- A basic understanding of LinkedIn and a desire to learn advanced prospecting and lead
generation skills using LinkedIn would also be a big plus
- Be a self-starter able to work on projects with little direction once the projects are
underway- but be discerning enough to know when to ask for help and guidance
- Able to work on tight deadlines when needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A sense of humor :)
If you feel you have most of these qualifications and a sincere desire to learn the skills you are lacking, please go ahead and apply. We are happy to train the right applicants who are motivated and eager to learn.
This position will include both agency and client responsibilities as assigned by the CEO and your supervisor. Therefore, the Intern must have a strong sense of responsibility, thoroughness, dependability, attention to detail, and trustworthiness.