Social Media MarketingBookmark This
6711 Columbia Gateway Drive
DescriptionMyriddian, LLC is a woman-owned, minority business that provides professional staffing to both private and government facilities. Myriddian is operated by an M.D. whose experience in the staffing industry began while working at a top staffing firm during medical school. The success of Myriddian is derived from the CEO’s training in staffing, medical background, and previous entrepreneur¬ial expertise. With a high level of competence and education, Myriddian specializes in Healthcare and IT personnel augmentation and management for highly qualified positions. Due to Myriddian being operated by a licensed M.D. with IT and clerical/admin staffing experience, the company has been successful in recruiting and retaining the highest level medical professionals, and is able to communicate effectively with members of the healthcare community, government, and IT sector. Myriddian has recently expanded its offering to the financial industry, and has held successful contracts in banking, accounting, and financial services. Myriddian was founded in 2010 and has held the bulk of its contracts with hospitals, urgent care centers, health clinics and government facilities. Our professional staff at Myriddian are dedicated to superior quality services, timely response to client needs, and our “always on-call to meet your needs” motto.
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Intern to apply their talent and energy in our Columbia, MD office. This is an excellent opportunity to apply and expand your knowledge in Social Media programs, marketing techniques and public relations experience.
The ideal candidate is a creative, self starter, with a strong background/education in communication, marketing, and networking through all relevant social media outlets.
Responsibilities• Create long term social media plans.
• Develop marketing and editorial calendars.
• Relationship building with online communities by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
• Cultivate an online community.
• Convert your online community into leads & clients.
• Track social media analytics using software and reporting tools.
• Developing new ideas for marketing teams.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Create viral marketing tactics.
• Assist our owner in building and presenting social media strategies.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
RequirementsPreferred Educational Disciplines:
• Public Relations
• Human Resources