Social Media Marketing IntenBookmark This
1100 Glendon Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Hello Music, a winner of Music Inc.’s Retail Excellence Award, is the fastest growing centralized marketplace and opportunity platform for musicians. As passionate musician advocates, Hello Music democratizes access to opportunities that, until now, have only been reserved for a few top-tier artists. Hello Music works every day on behalf of musicians to negotiate the best deals anywhere on instruments, home recording gear, studio time, marketing and distribution, publishing, touring, and other music-related products and services. Founded in 2010, Hello Music is based out of Los Angeles, California and is a portfolio company of Elevator Labs.
Internship program overview:
At Hello Music we unleash leadership potential by providing challenging work, an amazing team, and time to have some fun along the way…
With a commitment to only delivering “great”, we need everyone to contribute from day one.
You’ll work on demanding projects that will stretch both sides of your brain. You’ll be immersed in our efforts, at the ground floor, to shape a new organization in a field that is transforming the way we live. Interns will have clear roles and deliverables along with the autonomy to get the work done and to leave your fingerprints on the outcomes.
Empowering and amazing people…
Leaders don’t become great leaders by themselves. That’s why our team environment is so critical. You’ll immediately see that apprenticeship is part of our DNA and will help you ramp-up quickly, learn skills on-the-job, and get the guidance necessary to grow. Given the critical nature of your projects, you’ll also have access to, and interact directly with, our most senior leaders. You’ll not only have a formal mentor with regular coaching, but also will learn from everyday relationships with a diverse set of talented and supportive colleagues.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for:
• This job reports directly to the Social Media Manager and Vice President of Marketing
• Assist in the execution of the over-all social media strategy for Hello Music
• Assist in Community Outreach/Social Engagement through current and new Social Media channels
• Help construct copy for the Hello Music site and blog
• Social Engagement through event marketing, music shows and event venues
• Help Coordinate and manage digital intern team across the country
• Build and manage the social street team “Engagement”
Minimum 20 hours a week (30+ hours a week a plus)
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Strong work ethic
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Must love music
• Must be enrolled in a 4 year college program