Social Media Marketing InterBookmark This
HQ Custom Design Inc.
275 Huyler Street
South Hackensack, NJ
DescriptionCandidate must have demonstrated and extensive social media experience.
The person must be actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well-connected with the broader social media world.
The candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his sleeves to help implement the programs. Develop brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic. Develop brand awareness and Implement and manage social media programs
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”)
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed. Utilizing social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media to appropriate channels. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results in the timely fashion
Please sent your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Strong organizational skills
- Social media tools and techniques
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Marketing (traditional, new media, and ‘word of mouth’)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO